Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feeling Your Pain



I look at you and feel your pain.
I know your agony and your shame.
I know the war you battle within.
The way your heart cries out to Him!I 
See the doubt of confusion plaguing your mind,
While you give in one more time.
In the shadows of the night 
depression creeps in your mind.
The past comes to life , 
all the excitement and glamorous highs.
Rewind! Rewind! 
Once again
To the places of our darkest sins.
You go there to cover you pain.
To take back and reclaim.
To be the one that your really not
To fit in at all cost.
Wear the mask you know so well.
The struggle with anger comes without warning.
Deeper into the darkness down you go.
Still thinking you can live this way and grow.
To this day it has never happened.
The darkness over takes depression creeps in.
Who am I kidding I can’t win!
Now your fighting your self again
Peer pressure come from every corner. 
Your imagination and the game plagues your mind.
I can do it a few more times.
This is one battle you can’t win.
You need “Him” by your side.
Stop pushin away and running to hide.
No matter how far you go, 
You can never get away from the 
“Son”; you know
Cause through His blood this war was won.
Even for you my little one!
It takes one thing “a Choice only you can make.”
Open up be your self_ change your mind
Spread your wings with Grace and Pride.
Your awesome as a Butterfly!
For He is the answer for you and I .
Lets take his hand .
Jesus Christ will set us free!
 WEJUST HAVE TO
 BELIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment